Visit Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request a visit or site use to Headwaters including:
Other Site Uses
- Self-Led Group Visit
- Research Project
- Special Event
- Ceremonial Purpose
Guided Visits & Tours
- School Group
- University Student
- Youth Group
- Adult Group
Please also complete this form to request a Headwaters in the classroom event.
Visitors are welcome at the Sanctuary 365 days a year, dawn to dusk, observing Sanctuary conduct rules.
- No biking or motorized vehicles
- No camping or picnicking
- No campfires or barbecuing
- No swimming or wading
- No removal of plants or wildlife
- No smoking, firearms, or littering
You are welcome to:
- Observe and study nature
- Walk and run the trails
- Take photographs
- Bring dogs on leashes. Pet waste bags are available at the Sanctuary entrance.
Your safety is our concern, but it is your responsibility. Users of Headwaters Sanctuary assume all liability.
The Sanctuary is a home for wildlife. We people are visitors here. Leave only footprints to preserve the habitat.